New Ossa

ham2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"In one second phase of the relaunching of the mark, within a year, 3,000 units more of the same motorcycle will take place, and so the mark of the clover wants to win 35% of the market of the trial"

35% of the trials market, if GG are say 30% Beta 25% Sherco 25% Mont and Scorpa are a unkown at this time so say they make up the remaining 20% who's going to sell the farm then ?

Seems the may have presold the 1st 1200 off the line.

Link

Just not true, no one knows cost or availability or specs, no one knows of any importer in any country so is that 1200 in spain, I don't think so. As far as we know there isn't a production line yet.

I'm not saying it won't be true when the above is addressed, but for now no way.

Just not true, no one knows cost or availability or specs, no one knows of any importer in any country so is that 1200 in spain, I don't think so. As far as we know there isn't a production line yet.

I'm not saying it won't be true when the above is addressed, but for now no way.

I did say "May have" didn't I? Or did you miss that subtle disclaimer?

One thing we "may" be certain of, is they will be taking speculative orders possibly without deposits.

The article also seems to suggest production starts this month ("este mes").

Wayne...

Edited by wayne_weedon

I wondered when the comparison with that "thing" would pop up! Seems all quiet on that front though.

Ossa seem to have the merchadising set up, a dealer friend and I were talking about it when I visited Madrid in December and he indicated he's going to be selling their apparel. Seems thats the way it works these days.

Wayne.....

Good Grief you're getting all wound up over a economics paper report! It could be all cobblers, could have an element of truth in it too!

Certainly getting more press than the Greeves!

Also just checked the Ossa website. Another countdown clock running. 3 days to a worldwide presentation whatever that will mean.

Wayne.....

Edited by wayne_weedon

Certainly getting more press than the Greeves!

Wayne.....

Yes indeed, what Greeves??

Not so long ago they were boasting about the interest in their trials effort.....Its almost a year since the launch at Alan Wrights show......<long silent pause>

Moving on......

Big John