New Ossa

ham2

Yes Indeed it's not even been discussed on TC since October 09.

All I can make out from some 3rd party reports on the ossa is that Marc Colomer is development rider.

"Toda la moto se ha pensado para obtener el mejor reparto de pesos posible y un rendimiento ideal de todos los elementos, siempre partiendo de una base te

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's an update on the Greeves in this week's TMX (who obviously have a scoop over the 'net') An updated version of the bike will be at Telford show. I was unable to post this in the Greeves forum as it said I didn't have permission

SPUD!! where ya been hiding mate??

Hello S3, riding enduro's and surprisingly i'm less injured than my trials years.....will be riding the erzberg in 2011 and going for the win :P

Baldilocks, living in a bottle of tomatoe sauce and being thumped continuousaly- yes i ride enduro's and am on the sauce :)

Hey Spud , long time no see ...

But I just left the OSSA site ... Nothings changed that I can see , just the timer is gone .... Or am I missing something ????

Maybe the lust in my heart to touch and ride a new ossa has clouded my vision ... :huh: ,although the 2010 Sherco 320 keeps getting sexier ...

Glenn