Climate Change. Dont Ask Stupid Questions

jordi

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Water Vapour, thats what controls the atmosphere not co2, co2 however is much easier to hype!!

So hydrogen fuelled cars with zero emissions (which emit water) are going to fook things right up? :D

I've got a vegetarian mate who's got 3 greenhouses just in his back garden. He's destroying our planet the little fecker!

Who'd have thought it. Glad we got it all squared up on here though.

So hydrogen fuelled cars with zero emissions (which emit water) are going to fook things right up? :D

I've got a vegetarian mate who's got 3 greenhouses just in his back garden. He's destroying our planet the little fecker!

Who'd have thought it. Glad we got it all squared up on here though.

Okay initial comment was a bit glib, have to say getting pi$$ed with all the global warming nonsense just now, specially with Copenhagen on the go, forms 60% of the enquiries we get.

The atmosphere is made up of all sorts but simply put

water vapor, which contributes 36

The Shaman, he say:- ''Tree rings never lie !'' :)I got wood

If you can still find them ( :blink: ) the UEA emails have a thread buried in there about funding for the tree ring research and how the researchers are almost begging for the funds, they can't them because the research will verify much of the scepticism and that would never do now would it.

You forgot about the cows urine making it's way into the water table!

:blink:

I do so hate those plastic bags in a way! The friin thinings even wind up in the trees, blown down the street !

There is a Walma near w where I work with a 20 or so acre field next to it.

The field looks like a cotton field covered in old bags that have blown off the lot during the winter! Pitiful! They ought to have to go clean it!

Oh My God,

Dinosaur p*** killed the dinosaurs. Now we know.

Got to agree with you about the plastic bags. You ought to see what gets stuck in the trees when Greens Bayou (Rio Bravo Motorcycle Park) floods in Houston

• 3 weeks later...
Yup, the whole 'man-induced' global warming thing is a crock. :D

There have always been fluctuating climate cycles in Earths history, mainly caused by the biggest heater in our solar system.

According to NASA the temperature rise is even worse than we thought :lol: , apparently things are so bad that the polar ice caps are melting..................on Mars!

Can our governments please explain how my car engine and my old light bulbs have caused that?

I often wee myself......laughing, when these poe-faced, chicken-licken 'climate forecasters' pop up on the telly, telling us that the weather will fry us all in the next 20 years if we don't recycle our (you name it).

20years!..20 years!..these people can't even get tomorrows weather forecast right . :lol:

;):lol: Does anyone remember that the met office forecast a mild ,wet winter this year? :lol: :lol: Lies,damn lies and statistics.

:lol: The weather is random like quantum physics i.e Designed to make predictors look silly for even trying..Schrodingers cat :lol:

Edited by HAM2

:lol: :lol: Does anyone remember that the met office forecast a mild ,wet winter this year? :lol: :lol: Lies,damn lies and statistics.

:lol: The weather is random like quantum physics i.e Designed to make predictors look silly for even trying..Schrodingers cat :lol:

:lol::lol::D;):lol:

I'm a bit concerned now :P ,a few years ago I watched a TV program (Horizon?) which noted the sudden worldwide temperature drop when the airlines stopped flying for a week (Sept 11th-18th 2001).

I can't find any existence of the documentary, I don't think it fits with the BBCs current global warming doctrine.

The program was hinting that the airlines' jet emissions were keeping the planet's atmospheric temperature artificially high....well now we have a cold snap following a global recession where ( I presume) far fewer flights occured :lol:

So I think we should all make an effort, to save the planet, by booking a flight now to get rid of this snow so we can get out on our bikes......seempuls.. :)

Today I am in Alexandrina the old home on cleopatra and I understand that the sea level here has risen over 6 meters before the industrial revolution. Don't think it's gone up by a meter in the last 200 years. So where is all the water going, into plastic bottels to drink because the water from the tap will give you the ****s.