Best Gift Ever

timmymac

:biggrinsanta:

I didn't know that Yamaha had a "GasGas" model....ooops sorry I didn't know gasgas was made by yemaha.

So many spelling mistakes so little time, so many things wrong with that ad.

At least it is "very fast"... I know that is what I am looking for in a "treils bike".

houseape1000 Posted Yesterday, 05:37 PM

Can you tell what it is yet....?

Seriously, what is it ?

I get the feeling that I am not alone in my feeling of contempt for people who see me on my treils bike and ask "the question", IS IT FAST......sorry, but it makes the blood boil.

I usually get "How fast will it go?" To which I reply "If you are really, really good it will just stand in one spot balancing and not go anywhere." And then look at the goofy expression when they don't understand that a motorcycle does not have to be moving.

Anyways What exactly is it?

My first impression was a TY that is missing the rear fender and the muffler. But any ideas what year? And if it is a twinshock motor stuffed into a mono frame?

"when started goes very well" :biggrinsanta: Most bikes do, Or does this translate to "Good luck getting this B*****d to fire up" ?

Edited by ZIPPY