Sherco Leads Dakar Rally

city trials

Try calling them again, you will probably get a different engineer that may let the rules slide . If not just get an independant installer to fit it.. Thet don,t have H&S rules like Sky.. Can't blame the engineer as he is only protecting his job ! You would not believe how much red tape there is .

David Casteu has lit up the Dakar Rally on his 450.

Cheap shot there Craig (happy new year BTW). Leading the first few stages of the Dakar ain't worth a jot. Sherco probably told him to go like stink in the first stage and get our names in lights. Quite sensible really.

Cheap shot there Craig (happy new year BTW). Leading the first few stages of the Dakar ain't worth a jot. Sherco probably told him to go like stink in the first stage and get our names in lights. Quite sensible really.

If Beta, Gas Gas, or any other trials focused manufacturers was leading after 2 stages, I'd bet those followers would be gloating, too. Oh, and Happy New Year right back at ya.

Where are the Sherco fans?

I don't own a Sherco and I am not French but I think the results are great. Go Casteu.

I agree it is great, as Sherco seem really into the high performance stuff with these bikes on enduro and supermoto as well!