Why You Need An Audi Quattro :)

atomant

Gotta admit, my BMW 330D is absolutely CRAP in the snow/ice. Even at tickover and letting the clutch out slowly it will just spin.........so I never stand a chance.

These past few days I have been using the wife's "putt putt" (Vauxhaul Corsa) to get to work........job done!

Ian.

I don't think that video shows a quattro (notice no capital Q) even a standard A4 will romp over a 3 Series in the winter.

My next-door neighbour is a complete BMW snob and took delivery of a brand new 3 series recently, he has spent the last week 'working from home' as the new motor won't go anywhere in these conditions.

A quattro A4 overtook me at the traffic lights at work on Tuesday in a hurry to beat the red light, steered right off the road,collected a supermarket trolley and continued (out of stubborness) to drive ,pushing the trolley along...comical.

It's funny but I've noticed that (a sweeping generalisation I know) the lads that have a trials bike seem less prone to getting their cars' stuck in the snow??...maybe just a tyre pressure thing??

As they used to say on HillStreet Blues:-Let's be careful out there

Edited by HAM2

Why you need an Audi Quattro :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR4dJlz1PBE

Hey yeah..but:- 'don't it sound awesome' :)

You believe in man-induced global warming yet you're goofing around in your car like this :o ?....you're killing the planet man! like..get with the program dude :P

Atom losing his way trying to get out of the car park at work

Edited by HAM2

Hey yeah..but:- 'don't it sound awesome' :P

You believe in man-induced global warming yet you're goofing around in your car like this :o ?....you're killing the planet man! like..get with the program dude :lol:

Atom losing his way trying to get out of the car park at work

Having seen the vid I think you should re-title this .. Why the Audi Quattro needs a driver :)

Wait on I've found this ex motodosser called Travis ....

he'll be able to teach you!

Edited by Rosey