Sidcup Sixty

rabie

Fantastic trial with a great variation in section design and layout. Just one question. Not that it effects my riding but the program stated it was a no stop trial. Half way round the first lap I overheard someone say it was stop allowed. Then on the second lap there was a sign at the start of the 18th section saying it was a no stop section...never seen that before. As I said it didn't change my riding and it was by far the best trial I have ridden in a long time. Just curious

Well... it was surpose to be non-stop. All the other observers allowed riders to stop except from that observer on number 18! Even clerk of course told him to let them stop but he wouldn't have it. But to be honest that observer (who im not saying his name) is sooo grumpy and can't hear either! Hes well known in the SE and everyone moans about him! ;) Its a shame really because observers are so important in trials and without them we would be stuck.

Anyway i agree it was a awesome trial! like it always is every single year, great thanks to sidcup and Freestyle (CLICK ME) :o

:o

Edited by gasgas4life

Some people dock marks when the bike comes to a hault, some dock marks after a few seconds of being stationary. For me i count to 1000 and if the rider hasn't moved i'm semi sure they may have stopped. I would confirm this with the rider that they did stop before docking them any marks. Riders who ride to fast through my section i'd dock them a 5 because its not a race. I'd also dock a 5 marks if i don't like the rider, or the clothing they are wearing is not to my liking. They get a 5 if they don't say 'thank you' at the end of the trial and a 5 if i get the smallest amount of mud splatter.....I follow the ACU rules to the book. :o ......its only a hobby at this level.