Whats Going On With Honda / Montesa

chris280

in this modern day of keeping the world of trials up to date with current affairs , can i ask why we are all ben kept in the dark about honda montesa i find this very poor factoy customer relations both honda and montesa word on the grape vine is that honda will not supply the montesa with engines in fact we are being told that the factory is closed no more montesa are avaliable for sale in this country

tmx news must no some thing we are all been shown the new bling 2010 models by gasgas sherco beta etc not a bean about montesa

and as to our main inporter of bikes and parts were do we go ? i my self have have spent 1000s pounds on bikes parts clothes etc with montesa and dont no were we stand for the coming season come on will some one let the trials world no whots going on ie honda/ montesa

What's the worry, keep riding and you can order the parts from the part numbers in your workshop manual, from any UK Honda dealer (Car or Bike or Garden Products) or Sandifords - as they are still official Montesa parts distributors

Simples.................... :huh:

in this modern day of keeping the world of trials up to date with current affairs , can i ask why we are all ben kept in the dark about honda montesa i find this very poor factoy customer relations both honda and montesa word on the grape vine is that honda will not supply the montesa with engines in fact we are being told that the factory is closed no more montesa are avaliable for sale in this country

tmx news must no some thing we are all been shown the new bling 2010 models by gasgas sherco beta etc not a bean about montesa

and as to our main inporter of bikes and parts were do we go ? i my self have have spent 1000s pounds on bikes parts clothes etc with montesa and dont no were we stand for the coming season come on will some one let the trials world no whots going on ie honda/ montesa

They have put out several Press Releases. Where have you been? Here is the latest Montesa Honda Press Release

Factory is open. Bikes and parts are available. What you crying about?

Grapevine? No wonder all your info is crap. Another 1 post Montesa slagging. :huh:

I count over a dozen spelling errors and that is with "spell check"

im not sure he is a hater, as he is on his second repsol :huh:

What a guy that Munch is, putting the record straight once again.

...as they say down in Stevenage: "4RT quality worth waiting for"!!! :huh:

Big John

Edited by Big John