Powder Coaters East Anglia

sherpatensing

maybe not local enough but Redditch Shotblasting managed to replicate the original metallic blue from my Jumbo frame a couple of years back, and shouldn't have a problem matching the RAL number.

Just sprayed a frame this weekend for a Yamaha MX250, it's a black frame so straightorward, but really impressed with results from using Hammerite Satin ....

There's a powder coating company near me, just to the south of Lincoln - Viking Powder Coating & Shot Blasting, Moor Lane, Potterhanworth, Lincoln Tel: 01522 793877.

I don't know anything about them but it's East Midlands.

suffolk stove enamellers near woodbridge are top as chris ginn who runs it is best mates with dave bickers and takes extra care of bike bits , hes done some cz and tlr frames for me plus other bits and the finish is superb for example if its metalic then it gets a clear top coat as well to give a super deep shine, got to ring him tomorow to do some cz hubs. google suffolk stove enamellers for his number, hope this helps