Jetting For 24mm Oko On 320

gregrsv

All

I see a few of you have been trying the 24mm oko on the 320 , hows things going , i ditched mine in favour of the sps carb last autumn , bike starts a lot better and runs well . But i still believe the 24mm will give a softer bottom end when set up right , and hopefully set up will improve on the starting issues i had. So i intend to keep experimenting with it.

Can any of you give me a basic guide as to what jets you have been using in the oko 24mm to get it running right , also float hieght and do you blank off the power jet or keep it functional .

I see trial tech in australia are having a bit of sucess with an oko24mm on a 320 , i asked if they could advise me which jets to start off with but i never got an answer.

cheers

greg

hey,

i run on pilot jet 35-38

main jet 100

air screw you have to try (mine is 13/4 out)

float hight standard (19 mm like on a keihin) this is important the bike is very sensitive to this!

check float needle it must be clean

regards bob

hey,

jep i have been looking to do this mod to, i have not ridden a bike like this but i'm told by people who know that the 320 with heavy flywheel and 24 oko

is the bike to have if you like 4stroke power.

mine doesn't have the flywheel but i will do this mod in summer when i ride classic trials and don't need my bike weekly

regards bob