Gas Gas Racing 300 (and 125)

telecat

I hated the 2010 Gassers, but that it superb.

Certainly will knacker the aftermarket sales of parts. It has on it what you'd upgrade to.

Definatly not a bike for the likes of us that can't afford to fix the cheapest of items, never mind S3 pipe as standard etc.

But yeah i agree GasGas really have gone over and above on that one.

Raga Rep - Probably have S3 cylinder head.

Find this quite interesting.

The new bike looks STUNNING! and has pretty much most of the bits that the Raga Rep has (and had - ohlins)

Makes me wander, what are they going to do with the 2010 Raga Rep???

Will it be pretty much same as the above bike but with different colour schemes??

OR

are they planning something bigger? a-la what Beta did when they surprised the world with the Evo??

Gas Gas planning something radical?!?!

Any ideas anyone???

Find this quite interesting.

The new bike looks STUNNING! and has pretty much most of the bits that the Raga Rep has (and had - ohlins)

Makes me wander, what are they going to do with the 2010 Raga Rep???

Will it be pretty much same as the above bike but with different colour schemes??

OR

are they planning something bigger? a-la what Beta did when they surprised the world with the Evo??

Gas Gas planning something radical?!?!

Any ideas anyone???

One idea is if Gas Gas are trying to shift units it would have been better to do a 125 and a 250 or 280. The 300 looks great but unfortunately too much grunt for me, and i dont really want a 125

One idea is if Gas Gas are trying to shift units it would have been better to do a 125 and a 250 or 280. The 300 looks great but unfortunately too much grunt for me, and i dont really want a 125

Very good shout.

I love my raga 300cc and may look at another one this year, depending on price - you'd have to say that it should be V similar to the 'racing' based on previous specs (and with exchange rates stabilising maybe even cheaper YEA RIGHT!!) and would probably look to get a 250cc now that there's a choice

They do seem to be restricting their market to youth riders and top experts who like the 300cc grunt with the Racing. Although you could easily argue that it wouldn't be a very special edition if you could get it in all flavours and also that the 250/280 aimed at clubman/expert are more than sufficient and a good

tell you all now anyone who is willing to pay 5k for a gasser wants to seek medical help are you all blind a few extra bits of bling and a different carb wow !!! the bikes are vastly over priced as it is 5k for a bike that in 6 months will av a 300 quid maintanece bill so called build quality if the japs got there finger out and produced bikes that state of the art you would see build quality take the 4rt build quality this might upset the die hard gasser lads or the shirty hangers on but tuff sh*t get in the real world the sooner the price of bikes come down the better perhaps the majority of riders out there will buy a new one cheap gasser crap built to ride NOT to last try and get spares like plastics or piston kits electrics for a bike that is over 6 yrs old off shirty you might aswell p*** in the wind this should set the cat amongest the pigion as im not just speaking for myself many people think the same

tell you all now anyone who is willing to pay 5k for a gasser wants to seek medical help are you all blind a few extra bits of bling and a different carb wow !!! the bikes are vastly over priced as it is 5k for a bike that in 6 months will av a 300 quid maintanece bill so called build quality if the japs got there finger out and produced bikes that state of the art you would see build quality take the 4rt build quality this might upset the die hard gasser lads or the shirty hangers on but tuff sh*t get in the real world the sooner the price of bikes come down the better perhaps the majority of riders out there will buy a new one cheap gasser crap built to ride NOT to last try and get spares like plastics or piston kits electrics for a bike that is over 6 yrs old off shirty you might aswell p*** in the wind this should set the cat amongest the pigion as im not just speaking for myself many people think the same

Some strange statements in there, hidden agenda perchance? :ph34r:

I think they probably are a little over priced at the minute.

However punctuation is free which would make your rant a little easier to read

Don't **** about mate, spit it out and tell it as it is, non of this pussy footing around the subject :ph34r:

agree with some of this and I'm a 'gasser lad'

shirty IMO takes the p*ss out of the people that look after him VERY handsomely. His cust service is awful when u look at someone like John Lampkin, he breaks the law with his 6 month warranty, he's made absolute hay while while the sun shines with the exchange rates and I personally have no time for him as a business man, (he may be a great bloke for all I know) or his hangers on.