Fantic Section Info Pdf/digital

dmck_fantic

Hi there, would anybody have, or know of anywhere I can get parts listing and manual in PDF or other digital format for my Fantic Section 1995, I know they only did a manual in Italian which is not a problem, any help would be appreciated, many thanks, oh by the way does anybody know of any practice areas around the mansfield/chesterfield/worksop areas, many thanks !!!!

• 1 year later...

Hi Gerry

I've just picked up a 96 Fantic section as a winter project so a manual would be really helpful if you could send me a copy please.

One of its previous owners was a complete plank, like cutting a hole in the side casing with an angle grinder to get at the clutch slave cylinder.

I

• 3 months later...

Hi Trinitrial, the most comprehensive source of spare parts for Fantics is Bill Pye (website here), he's not cheap though.

Ya know,If some one has stored parts for 15-20 years or spends his time tracking down obsolete parts inventories I think they deserve damn good profit for their work,so I don't mind paying the price,Amazingly the prices tend to stay in line with what you pay for similar parts for current models(I'm sure there's exceptions)

I also don't sweat high prices for vintage bikes in good shape as I've never been able to hang on to bikes for a long time without them getting pretty shabby, 40 years would rack up quite a storage fee anywhere...

Ya know,If some one has stored parts for 15-20 years or spends his time tracking down obsolete parts inventories I think they deserve damn good profit for their work,so I don't mind paying the price,Amazingly the prices tend to stay in line with what you pay for similar parts for current models(I'm sure there's exceptions)

I also don't sweat high prices for vintage bikes in good shape as I've never been able to hang on to bikes for a long time without them getting pretty shabby, 40 years would rack up quite a storage fee anywhere...

I couldn't agree more; my reply didn't discuss the reasons for Bill's prices not being cheap, just stated the fact that they aren't. The point I was making is that Trinitrial shouldn't expect the parts to be cheap on the basis that the bike could be considered outdated. I have spent many thousands of pounds with Bill over the years and would be extremely disappointed if he wasn't there with his advice, information and extensive stock of (expensive) parts.