New (but Fairly Old) Kid On The Block!

doctorbeta

Howdy yall! Just saying hello. Having ridden road bikes for 35 years and had a short but furious foray into road racing I'm now posting on the website of what I'm finding to be a completely addictive motorsport! Having wrestled with a Sherco 320 as my first trials bike last Summer, (mistake number 1!) I've just bought what everyone says is a more gentlemanly 250 Evo. Time will tell.

I've searched these pages and found a wealth of info and thought it was about time I registered. I intend to attempt to hone my near non-existant skills this Spring and Summer and am looking for all you lot to help me.

I'll keep scouring the forums for tips and advice and will no doubt post some numpty questions if I get stuck.

Cheers

ps Good club recommendation for Central Lancs?

Hi Tony, Yep been up to Cowm a couple of times and it's a great place with something to challenge everybody.... especially me! I'm also from Preston, pm me if you like, maybe we could get together.........perhaps I should re-phrase that...............but you know what I mean!!