Trialscentral Party On The Ben

bigfoot

As the Trialscentral.com build up starts for the UK world rounds in June I thought I'd move this post here.

The auction list is not building as fast as I'd like but I did pick up a few things in Fort William last week and got a good few promises from the main distributors. I'll hopefully be able to up date the list soon with some more unique items including a very special one on one training day with James Dabill.

Sounds good to me Bigfoot, well done for your efforts so far, keep up the good work!

Big John

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As the Trialscentral.com build up starts for the UK world rounds in June I thought I'd move this post here.

The auction list is not building as fast as I'd like but I did pick up a few things in Fort William last week and got a good few promises from the main distributors. I'll hopefully be able to up date the list soon with some more unique items including a very special one on one training day with James Dabill.

So let me get this straight, if I win I get to train Dabill. Not sure what's in it for me ? :thumbup:

THREE NEW ADDITIONS TO THE CHARITY AUCTION BELOW.

ADDITION 1

Trials UK has great pleasure in announcing its contribution to the extremely worthwhile charity event being held by Trials Central at the forthcoming World Championship Trial on the Ben.

We have been in talks with the World no.4 Indoor Champion, and current World no.6 Outdoor Champion, and current British Champion, James Dabill, about helping us provide a prize that will be great to raise money with.

James and Trials UK have a special interest in helping with Charities that involve Cancer and also Children, and would like to offer a youth rider, and his Dad/Mum, a day to remember for them both.

This consists of:-

1 Arrive at the Trials UK store in Leeds, on the morning to be arranged, where the lucky winner will meet James Dabill for coffee and a chat.

2 Following that you will then be able to spend the

Edited by bigfoot

TC_auction_list.pdf

Find attached the latest update on the Charity Auction lot list. I'm hoping that this list will continue to grow pretty quickly now as the event nears but obvioulsy there will be a lot of stuff that only turns up on the day. I'm taking bids now if you can't make the event and want to get your hands on some nice or exclusive gear email me at charityauction AT trialscentral.com

This is the latest offering from Rob McElnea.

post-25-1274435852.jpg

Andy has added to the growing list of lots with a great donation last night.

A SSDT Millenium Riders Shirt from the year 2000 still in its bag.

The Art of the Motorcycle produced by the Guggenheim Museum

Edited by bigfoot

• 2 weeks later...

A bunch more items have be pledged for the auction. More news very soon. This is starting to look good with some very nice items and some unique stuff not available anywhere else.

Thanks to Auckside tuning, Trials Control Products and Jitsie for the latest items.

I'll update the whole list soon but some great news from the Edinburgh and District Club. They have donated a bunch of stuff outlined below but the BIG news is they have offered a guaranteed and fully paid entry to the 2011 SSDT. This has a face value of

TC_auction_list.pdf

Edited by bigfoot

It is now official that RYP and Ryan Young have now made a donation toward the charity auction from this side of the pond as well. There will be no less than one dozen of Ryan's very popular original Trials Training Techniques DVD's offered to all. Very nice to have, specially for new riders.

For the sake of economy, I am considering retaining two of these for folk on this side of the pond that would like to participate and contribute to the TC benifit.

The retail price on these is $49.95 US plus post! I will take all bids from those in the US that would like to help, starting at $30 + $3 post! Only two going at this rate and the top bidders get them, so bid high! Still a bargain!

I will give all a 24 hr period to PM me with their bids, as otherwise they are all off the Scotland, so act swiftly please. I can accept the Paypal and will cover the cost, as all the money less post will go to the charities. Hope to hear from those needing soon!

MC :P

OK that's the donation list reached 50 lots. This is really turning in to something xc-ting :P

Where else can you get a chance to have a great night out in the company of world champion riders and bid on such a selection of great trials items many of which are unique?

If you are in Fort William for the Friday you really must get tickets for this party now.

If you are in Fort William for the Friday you really must get tickets for this party now.

I'd re-iterate this. There is still some availability, but sales have gone well and we're getting close to our limit. Once they're gone they're gone!

Remember - included in ticket price is:

• Coach to and from Fort William
  • ALL Food
  • ALL Beer, wine & Soft Drinks
  • Fun filled night with charity auction and chance to pick up some very exclusive items and some bargains too! Auction list being worked on and coming very soon!

Linky to order