I Need Some Trial Dates,, Lakes 2 Day Twinshock + Centenery 2 Day Trial

scrumpyjack

Hi, does anyone have the dates for the lakes 2 day twinshock + pre 65 trial, and also their centenery 2 day trial (if its on this year),, i cant remember if its Cumberland motor club or westmoorland motor club, the clerk of the course is Robin Oliphant i think. I am just trying to make sure i dont book any work over the time of the trials..

Hi mate,

There is two lots of centenary trials this year one by cumberland county and the other by westmorland club,

the dates are

westmorland= sat 19th & sun 20th of june

cumberland= sat 26th & sun 27th of june

The lakes two day dates are

sat 16th & sun 17th of october.

Hope thats a help, Gary

with regard to your query regarding Lakes 2 day twinshock and pre 65 the answers are as follows

Lakes MTA who run the 2 day national in October will be running a National side car round on the 17th of July and will be running pre-65 ahead of the field

We are then running the inter twinshock team trial on the 18th open to centre teams and club teams of 4

This event will start from Torver which is situated between Broughton and Coniston

The Cumberland 2 day pre-65 and twinshock event held at Glenridding will be on11th & 12th September :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, does anyone have the dates for the lakes 2 day twinshock + pre 65 trial, and also their centenery 2 day trial (if its on this year),, i cant remember if its Cumberland motor club or westmoorland motor club, the clerk of the course is Robin Oliphant i think. I am just trying to make sure i dont book any work over the time of the trials..

Just a little update which you may find usefull, Cumberland county mcc now have a website (not quite finished but it`s a start...)

http://www.cumberlandcountymcc.co.uk just click on calendar

we are having two 2 day trials this year both for P65 T/S and AC Mono`s , in June(real centenary) and September

• 1 month later...
Hi mate,

There is two lots of centenary trials this year one by cumberland county and the other by westmorland club,

the dates are

westmorland= sat 19th & sun 20th of june

cumberland= sat 26th & sun 27th of june

The lakes two day dates are

sat 16th & sun 17th of october.

Hope thats a help, Gary

The Westmorland 2 day centenary has been postponed.