Greeves 2010 On Youtube

anyoldiron

The close up shots look like the bike is well manufactured, the blue wheel/dark mudguard don't do the overall look any favours but ofcourse can easily be changed for a production model.

The engine sounds just like my mates old '94 Gas Gas TX350.

Good luck to Greeves with this project. :)

• 1 month later...

Not too impressive. :thumbup:

No,i'm not sure that close up of the underside of the swinging arm does it any favours- it appears to consist of 3 pieces of extruded U section welded together. Explains why they haven't risked trying to hang a side stand off it though..

Yeah I didn't like the look of that either.

And it's probably just me but why compromise the whole look of the bike with the old fashioned looking down-tube/girder at the front? Yes it looks 'traditional' but it also looks pants.

• 1 month later...

I was interested to see what my 13 year old lad said without prompting him. First things he said were:

"What is it, an old Sherco?", "Is it new? it looks old fashioned", "Hmmm...not sure, it looks a bit strange to me"

Harsh words from the novice eye, but if a bike's to take off it's got to look the part.