Towing Vehicle

cota1982

From a quick look (you need to verify) it looks like the noseweight of an A4 is 80kg. Considering most bikes are in the region of 70 - 75 kgs it should be ok. Just be careful until you are used to the different steering characteristics when using it - especially in the wet as it makes the front end much lighter.

Back in the Day my old man used to carry 2 or 3 twinshocks, on the back of a mini pick-up.

I carry mine on a rack, and i've got a golf. You won't even know it's there. We'll you will cause your forever looking to see if it's fallen off.

I personally would like a trailer better. much easier, and gives you somewhere to stand on to get changed.

The new license holders will only be able to carry there bike on the back, Car or Pick-up) or in a van, as its another test to tow a Trailer, so I gather.

Only if the trailer is over 750KG in weight. I doubt even the three up trailers would make that!!!