Even Moor Exmoor

lee harris

superhondaman your friends are running on westcountry time,nothing gets done in a hurry here,it's not a bad way to live.

Also if they did'nt send a self addressed envelope down with there regs they won't get there results at all.

Edited by bilc0

superhondaman your friends are running on westcountry time,nothing gets done in a hurry here,it's not a bad way to live.

Also if they did'nt send a self addressed envelope down with there regs they won't get there results at all.

probably why i

Soory but i disagree, in these days most people have internet access and there is no excuse for a club not to have their results on the web by the middle of the week following the trial. This was highlighted in one of Mike Rapleys colums recently. We all like to see where we finished and if we did better or worse than our mates, i can understand that some are not botherd about results but if we all felt like that then we might as well give up competing and just go practicing each weekend!

....I can see both sides...but if you have never ridden at exmoor...well...its sort of a family affair....

I have ridden 5 years now, and each time I could kill myself for driving 1000kms when Begien (Aiwaylle) is on at the same time. And then, well , after the trial...nothing else matters (A song wasnt it????) It is that much fun.

The trial is so enjoyable, well, the results seem to be secondary for everyone. The sun inn three day was also great but somehow not quite the same...maybe the three different venues...

Ian Baker knows he won and makes no waves...

The organisers do a really good job over 3 days and I havnt heard anybody complain yet.........

Maybe if you are that excited about the results then the trial may not be for you? Dont intend to offend, you know me, its just my mindset. The way it is. The way of things to come?

Am I off my rocker...yes probably!

Fame at last!

See what I mean you can dab all day in that coat and go clean, seriously though it does keep you warm and dry (important on exmoor).

It was a fantastic weekend ,again, and it was good to see even more germans, dont bring to many though, they are starting to get into the awards..

Cheers Dixie.