1986 Tdn Lindburg, Austria

76ty175

I was lucky to be able to go the TDN that year. Came across the photos today, I had not id the people in them. But I know the Wickers were there and remeber Kip as one of the riders. 86 was a long time ago and a old mans memory is not so good. Had several people that were stationed in Germany that went over to help as support crews. Thats how we got to go. Had lots of fun.

This is easy. I am great at this game.

Team photo is Kip Webb, Ryan Young, Mike West, Steve McNeil with Chuck West and Marilyn Wicker standing behind them

Other photos have Jana Terpstra sitting, Chuck West & Charles Niedzirlkowski (pronounced the way it sounds!) who was an American working for the army in Germany help working on the bike with Chucks daughter watching. The guy standing to the right is Jacek Growchowski who was an adopted team helper from Poland, who has since passed away.

The other photo of bike repair has Fran Webb (brown jacket) eyeballing Steve McNeil working on his Fantic.

This was in the sandpits area in Sitzendorf, Austria.

Anymore photos

Edited by No Jive

Did you take these pictures John? Were you there? Interesting looking at their pit set up. Almost looks like a Ford van in pics 1 and 3.

I was lucky to get to go, was with the USAF in Germany at the time. The wife and I drove over, had a great time.

Sorry nojive that all the photos I could find. Who are you? One of the riders I would guess.

Jacek was great at finding a good jug of wine, which the wife realy liked alot.

Edited by 76TY175

No Jive:

Damn, you beat me to it! I got them all too, but you forgot Chucks daughters name.....Jackie! Did you guys know that Chuck and Mike were at the 2008 Youth Nationals at TTC. It was the first time they had been to a trial since Chuck sold the Fantic business! It was so great to see them again. Steve McNeal was there also!! More quizes please!

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

dude, I need a magnafying glass to see those pics! Even with your bifocals, I bet you cant see those either..... little help OK.

If any one would have guessed it would be Steve. First one is Cody. Next one is TDN? Next one Kip.

Sorry about the size they were a pain to get up.