Weather

timp

Painting by numbers...............I used to do that ;)

Can't be as bad as last year surely............We were the brave and did the Camping???

It was that bad I ran out of dry clothes and was stood in the drying room in me ''Grollies'' waiting for the Tumble Dryer to finnish to put something dry on...........

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Painting by numbers...............I used to do that ;)

Basic qualifications..... o levels in Art and Maths :P

anyway ....... In Kinlochleven, nice evening!!

P 65 Friday

As noted earlier cool and showery possibly a heavy shower or two, there

Edited by Slapshot 3

Sounds like near perfect trials weather to me. :P Think your forecast beat my prediction so far!

I hope they got a good T-shirt this year, Donald.

They posted something up on the SSDT site, yet when I went there I could not find a T! ;)

They posted something up on the SSDT site, yet when I went there I could not find a T! ;)

Only jackets and fleeces ever required...we didn't think of a t-shirt!

:P

Actually, this year we're issuing our own t-shirts. The competitor ones are unique, but there is version available to buy....get yours at the SSDT Unit in Cameron Square!

Edited by Highland Lassie

Slapshot - can we hold you to this ?

As far as the charts said last night Mark. If I can get connection in Glen Nevis with the dongle I'll keep you connected either that or sneak in and use HL's internet connection in the Milton if I'm stuck.

Still looks pretty good but there's one or two days with an increased chance of showers and patchy rain, Tuesday and Wednesday most likely.

Only jackets and fleeces ever required...we didn't think of a t-shirt!

:D

Actually, this year we're issuing our own t-shirts. The competitor ones are unique, but there is version available to buy....get yours at the SSDT Unit in Cameron Square!

Oh good! I am sure you can find me a special one, size L, after tossing my letter of rejection in the bin with no perfumed response. Just pass it to Donald!

There is a pic on the website, yet none in the online store.

My paypal still works if needed!

That's because they're limited edition...only available in Fort William! If there are any left at the end of the week, they'll go onto the online store, don't you worry...then you can paypal to your heart's content! :D

Oh good! I am sure you can find me a special one, size L, after tossing my letter of rejection in the bin with no perfumed response. Just pass it to Donald!

My paypal still works if needed!

Copey, I'll sort it, usual rules apply!!

the dongle works in the Glen Nevis Caravan an chalet park.....result!!

Update -

High in the Atlantic but wer'e on the cooler northeast side of it so likey to be cooler than you might expect. It sinks a little south midweek but moves north again towards Friday/Saturday

Sunday looks pretty good bit cloudy late morning early afternoon but generally bright. 10-12 degrees.

Monday looks pretty good as well, certainly the best day in the early part of the week. 12-14 degrees we'd be unlucky to see a shower.

Tuesday; as alluded to last night theres a chance of some patchy rain and showers on Tuesday, nothing particularly heavy but we might find a few merging together for a longer spell of rain. Temperatures around 12 - 14 in the Fort, 10 - 12 towards Creag Lundie

Rest of the week much as before!

more to follow

Apart from the wee trough line along the Great Glen this evening, It's going largely to plan. Tuesday/Wednesday and perhaps early thursday looking like the damp days but not too significant in amounts.

Apart from the wee trough line along the Great Glen this evening, It's going largely to plan. Tuesday/Wednesday and perhaps early thursday looking like the damp days but not too significant in amounts.

Donald...you might as well consult your horoscope...have you got any comments to make about the SNOW?