Team Sherco-usa----- Wtc Podium

northernnorm

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great result - especially after going clean yesterday and not getting the win, but the burning question is - did Pat smile?!! :thumbup:

I've made it my mission this year to see the lad smile and if that means taking him to Strip Club Pamela after the final round in the Czech Republic then so be it :marky: I'm sure Copey and some of the other guys would chip in towards the "expenses" :crying:

In a short 24 hr period the original title alreadY needs re naming. Scratch NEAR and insert AT or ON ,to be coming home with the points lead for the 1st 20 some % of the season gone is absolutelY astounding. The craziest part is the kid hasn't individually ridden a WTC event for 12 long months ,if that isnt a gigantic disadvantage come up with a better one. I am so proud and even though have decided to not be as involved as before am still completely thrilled with the start of 2010. Again if you read this take the few minutes ( equivalent to mixing aND GASSING YOUR BIKE OR WALKING TO THE GARAGE FOR A FRESH COLD ONE AND POST A QUICK REPLY)

Edited by northernnorm

Great result - especially after going clean yesterday and not getting the win, but the burning question is - did Pat smile?!! :thumbup:

I've made it my mission this year to see the lad smile and if that means taking him to Strip Club Pamela after the final round in the Czech Republic then so be it :ph34r: I'm sure Copey and some of the other guys would chip in towards the "expenses" :crying:

I'm not sure he is old enough to take to the Club, how old is he now Noel, 19?

If you want to get a smile out of him, you gotta make him say the "magic" word! I took one with Craig's camera once, "the gang" he has it somewhere.

Not sure about the plans now things have shaped up a bit, either? First National is next weekend in OK, tight schedule. Obviousy, this puts things in a bit different light.

Funds are an issue always.

Great going for Patrick, add a big thanks to Ryan as well. Two Clean Days back to back, incredable! I've got more brain farts out of Tommi than that! :marky:

Edited by copemech