Team Sherco-usa----- Wtc Podium

northernnorm

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's true. Patrick will not be returning to WCT in 2010. Reasons are many, but the simple answer is, he doesn't enjoy the down time between events.

The news hit me hard, as I, like many, would love to see the USA on top of the trials world, again. I know Patrick has the skills, he just lacks the desire. That said, I'm still going to be his #1 fan.

Well, it's true. Patrick will not be returning to WCT in 2010. Reasons are many, but the simple answer is, he doesn't enjoy the down time between events.

The news hit me hard, as I, like many, would love to see the USA on top of the trials world, again. I know Patrick has the skills, he just lacks the desire. That said, I'm still going to be his #1 fan.

Downtime between events? Do they have events everyday in the states?

Feeble excuse if ever there was one. Europe is the most fantastic place for anyone of any age with free time but forgive me here should he not have been practising?

There wouldn't be free time in japan and the other european rounds have maybe 8 "free" days between them so that doesn't add up for 2010.

I would love to see the USA on top even if it were just the juniors, and not in front of Jack ch or J R of course.

Craig, as you are his #1 fan, I think it would be fair for you to let us know some of these many other reasons as to why he does not want to go back?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Where's my bike? Oh, yea, in the Sherco van!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What do you do in a small town, with no girls!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sit around, walk a bit, try to find a McDonalds!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Can I just get a hotdog for lunch?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They don't have hot dogs here!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Where is the nearest Taco Bell?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

London!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :D

Where's my bike? Oh, yea, in the Sherco van!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What do you do in a small town, with no girls!

Sit around, walk a bit, try to find a McDonalds!

Can I just get a hotdog for lunch?

They don't have hot dogs here!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Where is the nearest Taco Bell?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

London!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :D

And that just about sums up the problem.

Though why anybody thinks that travelling in Europe is that much easier for any youngster over here is beyond me. Travel broadens the mind as they say.

That makes perfect sense. When your a young guy who is always moving and doing its gotta be hard to sit and be especially when you have to focus on a job rather than the place you are. Pat is awesome but he is also Pat. This makes him human in my eyes. Good luck and hope to see him out and about here in the states.

--Biff