Team Sherco-usa----- Wtc Podium

northernnorm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Where's my bike? Oh, yea, in the Sherco van!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What do you do in a small town, with no girls!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sit around, walk a bit, try to find a McDonalds!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Can I just get a hotdog for lunch?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They don't have hot dogs here!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Where is the nearest Taco Bell?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

London!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :thumbup:

Oh....stupid me, I thought Cope was referring to himself!!!!!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear Pat Smage will not be competing in any more world rounds. I know he wasnt riding the top class, but knowing that he would be there soon made world trials was a little more exciting to follow. I was hoping to see him take the world crown from that spanish guy.

Sorry to hear Pat Smage will not be competing in any more world rounds. I know he wasnt riding the top class, but knowing that he would be there soon made world trials was a little more exciting to follow. I was hoping to see him take the world crown from that spanish guy.

I was hoping to see him try.

I was hoping to see him try.

All Snarky comments from me to Dabster put aside.

It is nice to read that.

I also would have enjoyed watching Pat's attempt at WTC Champion.

All Snarky comments from me to Dabster put aside.

It is nice to read that.

I also would have enjoyed watching Pat's attempt at WTC Champion.

As I said before Trials needs the US and whilst Pat hasn't got what it takes, if the statements about not going again are true, what he could have achieved would have maybe given the next generation an appetite and thoughts that maybe one day the US could come up with another rider who could?

As I said before Trials needs the US and whilst Pat hasn't got what it takes, if the statements about not going again are true, what he could have achieved would have maybe given the next generation an appetite and thoughts that maybe one day the US could come up with another rider who could?

At first read I was a bit perturbed, ya know the impulsive "Hey our rider can do anything" Macho Bravado thingy, but after thinking logically.... while I believe he has the skill for it, but whether it is not enough $$$$ or not enough ambition to continue the WTC that would mean he does not have what it takes. Because in all honesty it takes all 3, The Skill, The $$$ and The Desire.

I think we should send Biffsgasgas out for the remainder of the rounds. He may not place well, but I know for damn sure he would be entertaining. :wacko: I will gladly volunteer to be his minder. :thumbup:

Zippy do you really think that your wife would let you leave Michigan? :wacko::o

Les

:thumbup:

Well she let's me go to Indiana once a year, and (Here's the big one) I am allowed to visit a foreign country TWICE a year. Although it is our neighbors to the North, CANADA!!! so it is kinda like just going to the next state over.

Did you know that if you ignore the sight of the Border crossing the rest of the country looks just like the US! Freaky as Hell ain't it!?

:lol:

I think we should send Biffsgasgas out for the remainder of the rounds. He may not place well, but I know for damn sure he would be entertaining. :thumbup: I will gladly volunteer to be his minder. :thumbup:

Get your passport LETS DO THIS! I was born ready...

2010-05-1195193718.jpg

--Biff

Edited by biffsgasgas

Biff, that picture is awesome. I don't often laugh out loud but that one still has me laughing.

Pat you can only do what you want but how in the world can you not feel motivated after what you have done in your last 3 rides

oversea's?????? If that doesn't motivate you than I am sorry to say nothing will! EVER!!!!!!!!!!

You have to do it for yourself before anyone else, just know that so many people are cheering for you to go back!!!!! Simply do the best that you can do and nothing more. This is your year! It is up to you to make it happen!

I am thinking it would take an extra 20-30 grand to get Pat round the WTC schedule, but we could get Biff in shape and send him off to the SSDT with nothing but a plane ticket and a case of PBR!

:thumbup:

ps: Is that my old Captain America helmet?

Edited by copemech