Mota Bent Fenders 2010!

May 16th this summer will be our first Bent Fenders trials of 2010. We have a lot to live upto to tie the Michiana event but we are really excited about trying an actuall vintage class. We will have a vintage A and vintage b class with a first place trophy for each. Vintage A will ride INT and vintage b will ride Nov. We also have a beginer class in Mota so this wont be a cake walk but we are determined to keep every metal tank orginal and every rider out of an ambulance. What is vintage you ask. We are calling that anything before built before 1990. Thats a huge range of bikes mono shock included.

As always this is a party so try to stick around afterwards for some good ole red neck fun. I will be heading up there tomorrow to build. Zippy was there today being evil as usual. Hope to see you there. Here is the link.

--Biff

BENT FENDERS Best MOTA event because:

Large turn out of spectators, mostly bikers!

best concession food!

Creekbed= wet sections!

cute chicks that ride ProAm short track participate in trials event!

and King Zippy ready to punch your card! :thumbup:

BENT FENDERS Best MOTA event because:

Large turn out of spectators, mostly bikers!

best concession food!

Creekbed= wet sections!

cute chicks that ride ProAm short track participate in trials event!

and King Zippy ready to punch your card! :thumbup:

Cleans are $20

1's are $15

2's are $10

3's are $5

5's are free

of course these are just "Donations" to the Zippy New Bike Fund. :o

I need to find a Laz-E-Boy recliner so I can sit on my :wacko: in comfort.

Should be a good time as always

More Info Here

Cleans are $20

1's are $15

2's are $10

3's are $5

5's are free

of course these are just "Donations" to the Zippy New Bike Fund. :lol:

Whow, since I left Michigan, riding trials is getting really expensive, if I get some threes and not only fives... :o

Zippy, what about a discount, get five threes for the price of four or so??? :thumbup:

At the moment I'm busy with collecting my fives in Europe, so I won't jump across the pond 2 ya.. Oh, and there was that thing called work to fill the gaps between events :wacko:

I hope you have fun @ Bent Fenders!!!!!

Whow, since I left Michigan, riding trials is getting really expensive, if I get some threes and not only fives... :o

Zippy, what about a discount, get five threes for the price of four or so??? :thumbup:

At the moment I'm busy with collecting my fives in Europe, so I won't jump across the pond 2 ya.. Oh, and there was that thing called work to fill the gaps between events :wacko:

I could do the discount thing.....I will be generous even, for the $15 entry fee a rider can pick up all the 3's and 5's they want.

Cleans = If I :lol: then I probably would give everyone quite a few. :D

Good to hear you have the work thing to keep ya busy between events. "A job is not your life, but rather what you do so you can live" (and pay for trials) I bet if you flew over for the day we can find you a bike to ride the Bent Fenders event. :lol:

Whow, since I left Michigan, riding trials is getting really expensive, if I get some threes and not only fives... :thumbup:

At the moment I'm busy with collecting my fives in Europe, so I won't jump across the pond 2 ya.. Oh, and there was that thing called work to fill the gaps between events :thumbup:

MARTINA!!!!!

As you probably remember we are really great at math so. $20 is like 1 euro or something and we still take in drifters... Glad to hear you are still alive. Email my work address if you still have it or pm me your number here and we will chat it up.

Chao --Biff

Biff

So with all this rain I am thinking of trying to add pontoons onto each side of the Beta.

I think if I can add some paddles to the tire I could get it up on plane.

Hopefully parking lot is not all under water!

The Warden (I mean my wife) actually made the statement that this may be the year that all the events are rain and muddy events!!!! :thumbup:

I did not speak to her for an hour :thumbup:

I am optimistic about this weekend.

As of this writing the forecast is this.

Friday: Partly cloudy/windy High 66

Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 66F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.

Evening: A few clouds. Low around 45F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.

Precipitation chance 20%

Saturday: Partly cloudy High 66

Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 40s.

Precipitation chance 20%

Sunday: Mostly Cloudy High 67

Considerable cloudiness. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the upper 40s.

Precipitation chance 20%

This is where I got forecast

So I am hoping it dries up enough to park and the hills are usable.

I'm told that the nice folk that handle the concessions will not be able to support this event due to illness so it's BYOF.

Sully will most certainly have the grill up after the event so bring something if you would like to stick around for the customary afterbash.

Weather prognosis is spot-on perfect for trials and the hillsides should be tight and grippy having a chance to dryout after all this rain. Bring those boots Deb, we built one just for you!

Corrections:

1) Concessions are back on - Sully has a trailer outfit of some kind showing up.

2) Hillsides are dry but standing water will surely be dragged everywhere. You will need a bath after this one.

Cheers

It started out really muddy today but it got better as we rode everything in. I no longer have any water crossings but we should be good. Parking on the track and out of the mud on the track. Make sure you gas it getting out there. See you all tomorrow.

--Biff

It started out really muddy today but it got better as we rode everything in.

--Biff

This is directly translated into 2 possibilities.

"It started out really muddy today" = We dragged most of the mud out when we rode the sections

"but it got better as we rode everything in." = We spent a large amount of time playing on our bikes.

Should be a good event, :rolleyes: If anybody from MOTA is reading this Sunday morning..............ya better get loaded up and on the road!!! starts in 4 hours and 20 mins, come on get going.

:thumbup:

A great trial bent Fenders. Section 8 and the traverse to 9 were really juicy ,challenging and fun. The atmosphere here is always fun too. My wife is not happy that part of Brent Creek has been transmitted to my driveway though. Guess I have to get out the rake and hose it down some more. Muscles recovering nicely and getting ready for Whitmore Lake next Wknd.Thanks all you scorers for giving up your wknd fun for the rest of us.