What Model Is This Bike ?

spottydog00

HI,,I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME ???? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS BIKE IS??? WHAT MODEL ,,YEAR,,MAKE ECT.....ANY SORT OF INFO WOULD BE GREAT,,CHEERS ,,THANKS FOR LOOKING

PS ,IF YOU KNOW WERE I CAN SEE ONE ON THE NET ,LET US KNOW,,IM LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION ON THIS BIKE,,CHEERS 2new075.jpg

2new073.jpg

HI,,I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME ???? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS BIKE IS??? WHAT MODEL ,,YEAR,,MAKE ECT.....ANY SORT OF INFO WOULD BE GREAT,,CHEERS ,,THANKS FOR LOOKING

PS ,IF YOU KNOW WERE I CAN SEE ONE ON THE NET ,LET US KNOW,,IM LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION ON THIS BIKE,,CHEERS 2new075.jpg

2new073.jpg

Don't know, but it looks like one one of those chinese import things - shineray, or something !

Where can I get a set of those footpegs.

:thumbup:

Sorry, couldn't resist. I should take note of the saying - if you've nothing to say......say nothing !

Edited by houseape1000

moto minarelli,was an engine fitted to lots of bikes. but i dont know what frame it is.poss a italjet.not very collectable as not very well made and allways had trouble getting spares,there was a place in solihull that delt with them.