Ssdt Routes Revealed

staggiedog

No not the 2011 routes a bit early for that!

This year I toured around the trial with my little friend GPS.

It doubled up as a speedo stopwatch and I am sure there was a horn in there some place as well.

Well what am I getting at, the device has recorded all the routes for the week and I have just finished downloading them onto Garmin conect where they can then be viewed on google maps and earth. Further to this it gives all my information for each day speeds, altitude etc etc....... the times are a bit vague because I had to start it running during my 30 mins maint. time in the morning.

Here is Mondays route let me know if it works and if people want more I will upload all 6 days.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/32241787

:rolleyes:

Can you convert the file into .gpx format? These can be viewed with Google Earth.

Last button on screen ''Earth'' does it for you or below click on Google Earth and it converts automatically?

Took an interesting route up the ''Brae'' over the tops of the roofs :rolleyes:

Last button on screen ''Earth'' does it for you or below click on Google Earth and it converts automatically?

Took an interesting route up the ''Brae'' over the tops of the roofs :rolleyes:

Don't seem to go full screen though? I've found the GPS accuracy tends to fall in valleys & in built up areas. I like the stats, 5300 feet of elevation gain / loss, that's a mile up & down. Wonder what Thursday looks like.

Sad I know - but total elevation gained (and lost) = 34,164 feet - that's like riding up Mt Everest and back down the other side and then up and down Ben Nevis for afters.

I could hear you chuckling as you typed that Mark.. :rolleyes:

Edited by Slapshot 3