Highland Classic Two Days On Todotrial

greeves

My hopes of riding have been smashed - a family reunion / anniversary has been organised for this year and guess which weekend it falls on.

Bugger

That's no excuse, It's my 25th Wedding Anniversary around the weekend of Alvie, I've postponed my 25th wedding thingys until September! :rolleyes:

Big John

Eh.......no, not really. But if you follow Javier's instructions you'll get there.

Let me hijack this thread a little and put a link for this year's Highland Classic.

The trial is open to all classes of Pre 65 bike (including specials) and Twinshocks, following two separate routes. If you know anyone who's ridden before, they will tell you how worthwhile it is to travel up to Alvie and enjoy "The Friendliest Classic in Scotland". The trial is held within the Cairngorm National Park and is all off road, so need for road legal bikes. All the information required is on the Regs but you can also email me for a chat.

Link to the Regulations and Entry Form HERE

If there was a way out of it I'd find it, but if I'm not there I'll never ride a bike again.

Mothers and family matters aren't to be messed with...

Enjoyable event - sections on hard route similar to the more difficult of the Miller rounds hard route, with three or four being another notch up. Nothing silly but enough to take a few marks. And a great run around inbetween the sections if you like winding open the throttle.

Yes Big John: this year I'll have the oportunity of riding the Highland Classic Two Days at Alvie. So I'm willing to be there on a few days....And there will be apart from Mr.Javier Cruz another 8-9 Spanish riders.

See you all at Alvie !! :thumbup:

Yes Big John: this year I'll have the oportunity of riding the Highland Classic Two Days at Alvie. So I'm willing to be there on a few days....And there will be apart from Mr.Javier Cruz another 8-9 Spanish riders.

See you all at Alvie !! :thumbup:

Mick Wilkinson is coming now too. Should be fun times!

See you there...

Big John

Edited by Big John

• 3 weeks later...

Great weekend, many thanks to all who came north and from Spain for the "Friendliest Classic Trial in Scotland"!

It was a really good event, nice sections and fantastic atmosphere, I hope the Pre65 riders and twinshock riders enjoyed it as much as I did.

Next year's dates are 11th & 12th June 2011, see you there!

Big John