S.c.r.m.c. Abington Trial

This year the SCRMC is running a round of the SACU support championship(Youth,pre-65/twinshock and Over 40) at Cold Chapel farm,Abington on sunday 20th June.

We usually run this trial at Balfron but feel this venue suits it better,more parking and a longer lap with a variety of sections.

I have sent regs out to a lot of last years entries from Balfron and Abington but if I have missed you out the forms can be downloaded from Trials Central or mail me and I will send you a form.

We are also having a club trial on saturday afternoon,enter on the day,with a smaller lap and different sections fron sunday.

Camping is available at the venue but no food or water,bring your own.The Abington services is only 5 minutes away.

Get you entries in now,its going to be a good weekend.Anyone who has ridden here knows it is a great venue.

• 2 weeks later...

Why don't you just have a turn up on the day thing then, get everyone signed on and off you pop ??

More work for secretary on the day, and more importantly, commits weather conscious riders to turn up on a bad day.

Just about to post mine off Davie.

Ross

commits weather conscious riders to turn up on a bad day.

That makes me laugh, just the other week I posted a topic about the wether being crap and may not attend because so, it was so tongue in cheek it defied belief the amount of people on here who took it for real, so much so the topic was deleted, you really couldn't make it up if ye tried.

Interesting result with a three way tie for o'40 winner all on clean

lets hope Gav and his fellow over 40's continue riding these events - it might mean the sections will have to be 'adjusted' accordingly - i might ride some :rolleyes:

Can't be easy finding trials to tax you Mark, are you riding the World Round ?

Interesting result with a three way tie for o'40 winner all on clean

lets hope Gav and his fellow over 40's continue riding these events - it might mean the sections will have to be 'adjusted' accordingly - i might ride some :rolleyes:

I wondered if we would get some comments on the 3 way tie on clean.I personally do not want to see sections adjusted accordingly as you put it.

To try to take some marks off these guys would make the trial a nightmare futher down the order,specially for the youth B and Twinshock/pre-65 who ride the same route.