What No Doug

dab-man

Say's a lot really. I suppose Doug's winding down insofar as the trials championship is concerned.

Shame really almost signals the end of an era, must be the first world round weekend that hasn't had a Lampkin presence getting on for 16 years, im sure the paddock is a poorer place for it.

Shame really almost signals the end of an era, must be the first world round weekend that hasn't had a Lampkin presence getting on for 16 years, im sure the paddock is a poorer place for it.

Hes out of his prime now, with the likes of Toni Bou in the compertitions its pretty hard to keep up with the younger era

Plus, look at the event website

Redbull's logo is all over it and they're one of Dougie's major sponsors. Got to please those who pay the wages :)

Aside from that, it's really good to see Taddy doing so well. He's a really nice bloke. Always had time to stop and chat in his days riding WTC. :rotfl:

Redbull's logo is all over it and they're one of Dougie's major sponsors. Got to please those who pay the wages :rotfl:

Why don't you get Jake to rub up Red Bull for some sponsorship of TC? Captive (and impressionable) audience etc. Worth a try.

Finished 3rd I belive :rotfl: behind taddy in 1st and some german dude Andreas Lettenbichler in 2nd.

2 trials riders in top three :)

Think you will find Andreas Lettenbichler is a German Trials Champion, so that would make 3 trials riders on the podium!

I remember a programme on the TV where they got the top motorcyclists from each dicipline and they had to compete in each others sports, but not their own! The trials boys came out on top ;)

Edited by GIZZA5

A very large penny has dropped. AFAIK Doug is now comfortably in the lead of the world extreme enduro championship. From Betas perspective sending Doug to Erzberg as opposed to Japan was a no-brainer.

*edit* I see it's not yet an official world championship. That only happens next year.

Edited by TooFastTim