Well, As Promised!

copemech

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 months later...

Hey Copey:

back in my Fantic/TMI days, we used to fly around the country in Chuck's twin engine Navaho! In 87, we took all the back seats out of the plane and strapped in my bike. Just the pilot, Chuck as co-pilot, and little ol me and me bike in the back, flew from TN to KC to do one of Bernie's trials schools.

• Like 1

Hey Copey:

back in my Fantic/TMI days, we used to fly around the country in Chuck's twin engine Navaho! In 87, we took all the back seats out of the plane and strapped in my bike. Just the pilot, Chuck as co-pilot, and little ol me and me bike in the back, flew from TN to KC to do one of Bernie's trials schools.

Steve,

If I could get the bike in the Cessna 150, I would be in BC by now!

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...

I was passing through DFW last week doing the Geordie abroad thing, asking complete strangers if they knew Mark Cope but none of them had heard of you! Texas must be bigger than I thought or you're just not very popular?

Wayne

• Like 1

Wayne........ You should have asked for Hank Hill. Mark Cope is his stage name. :hyper:

Does he dance around a brass pole ?

Funny you should mention Hank, my wife does accuse me of generating my own propane!

I was passing through DFW last week doing the Geordie abroad thing, asking complete strangers if they knew Mark Cope but none of them had heard of you! Texas must be bigger than I thought or you're just not very popular?

Wayne

Yup, Both!

Where you going now lad? Vegas?

• 2 weeks later...

:bouncy: ...more merlins, around me all day, I'm beginning to like this gardening malarky.

Quiz time, just for fun;

Today, these birds flew around my garden:

Hurricane Mk2

Lancaster

Catalina

Spitfire

Buchon ( Spanish Me109)

P51 Mustang.

How many Merlins were there?