Which Bike For An 11 Year Old

cuzy1711

Hi, im looking at getting my daughter a trials bike, she's 11 year old and wasn't sure how long an 80cc would last her for size and power or is it worth getting a 125 and just letting her practice till she's old enough to compete.

Cheers.

My lad had a TXT80 big wheel for 12 months and it did him proud, it was easy to start and felt very light. It made riding simple because every section was first gear, he got on with it very well.

He spent so much time restarting and picking it up at first that a heavier and harder to start 125 might have put him off completely.

Pete

Picturesfromlaptop046.jpg

A Beta 80 would be more than powerful enough and size wise much more manageable than a 125. My sons have Beta Rev80's and they pull my 12 stone up and over banks and rocks.

The Beta Rev 80 from 2008 onward is a very capable bike from the first ride up to youth C national trials.

Hope this helps

JFC :P

I see kids all the time riding around on 125's that are way too big for them.. All they do is blast about up hills, better to get one with less power and a size that they can throw about and learn more from. its all good handling the power but if they cant do anything because the bikes twice their size and too heavy its just going to slow their learning curve until they grow enough to use it properly