Bristol - Stumpjumper Elite Fsr (09)

ukboarder

Hi All

I have had my Stumpjumper taken from my shed sometime over the weekend and Tuesday.

Its in the Bedminster area of Bristol.

Details of the bike were

Make: Specialized

Model: Stumpjumper Elite FSR (2009)

Type: Full Suspension

Rear Shock: Fox Triad

Front Shock: Rockshox Tora (grey/Silver) this should standout as the normal shocks that come with it are also FOX shocks, it was an ex-demo so didn't come with them.. so its not standard, therefore should stick out a bit.

Colour: White frame, White Handlebars, Black Seat post and mudguard, White Steve Peat Grips which are also not standard. Silver Pedals

Brakes: Avid (back brake is broken so level flaps loose)

Wheels: Standard with Disk Brakes

I do have a photo of it but couldn't work out how to add an attachment, as the photos aren't on the web.

Keep your eyes peeled please

Nick

sadly it will be being used by young males distributing white powderey substances. It wasnt till i had been working in a notouriously deprived housing project that i saw many of the most expensive mountain bikes outside of a shop or a magazine review.every time I saw some these yoofs riding it brough a smile to myself that these fabulous exotic bikes that are made for one specific pupose have now found an alternative use/market.

Edited by totalshell

Hi Nick

Hope you get it back. I used to work in a bike shop (AVC in Bath) that sold secondhand bikes and that';s where a lot of crooks tried to offload stolen stuff. I know there's one or two shops that might be worth telling in the Bristol area and also look in places like Trade-It and fleebay for clues as a lot of dodgey stuff turns up in those-specially motorbikes listed as 'field bike'. Anyhow, good luck!