2011 Bikes

cubby

That's not it surely. We all saw the 2011 bikes in Fort William at the weekend and this wasn't it. It may have been that all were Raga reps but I can't believe that they will be all that different. The forks look wrong and the background looks like someones workshop not what I'd expect the GG factory to look like.

are you sure we saw the 2011 bikes at the weekend? They looked like the 2010 ones to me, normally have to wait a little later in the trials season for the top boys to be on the new machines.

Could possibly be the new Gas Gas, their factory is nothing special, despite the bikes that come out of it.

are you sure we saw the 2011 bikes at the weekend? They looked like the 2010 ones to me, normally have to wait a little later in the trials season for the top boys to be on the new machines.

Could possibly be the new Gas Gas, their factory is nothing special, despite the bikes that come out of it.

would the gas gas factory have what looks to be a classic car on a ramp in the background?

I hope not! that's a bike ramp. I think its a bikes front wheel you're seeing with a strip light in the background making it look like a light coloured wing. I'm with you though on thinking that's not the GG factory.

I'd have to add I hope that's not the 2011 gasser. I prefer the XPA based on this. :mellow:

Whatever that picture is its ain't no Gas Gas 2011 model. Could be a prototype by some back-street spanish trials engineer but thats a lot of metal to carry around high up. Word on the street from those in the know is that the 2011 models will be an 'economy' version of the Raga Rep so expect new frame,airbox, silencer, rear brake,mastercylinder, colours, but not much else....

just a thought, but perhaps thats a gasgas that has had a sidecar fitted to it. it looks like a a standard pro and a repowdered frame, but with silver forks???? and of coarse the odd welding joints (pretty decent looking welds too).