Finally, Red Bull Put On It's First Ever Trials X Event!

pillar

What do you say to that?

I think it's kind of wierd.

looks like an event better suited for the big bikes.

maybe a little tweaking to a more trials style riding and it might catch on?

I think they got it wrong, looked like they didn't really handle those big jumps very well.

Looked very amateur to me.

• 3 weeks later...

This is more of Trials trying to do the Motorcross Freestyle....why not just do it on Motorcross Bikes? Trial Freestyle is about what the other comment stated, trials "Style" Tricks! I won my first Trial Freestyle Championship over 10 years ago without any jumps, the other catorgorys was Road Bikes and also Motorcross Bikes (jumping), we were all doing completly different stuff, maybe we'll start having Valentino Rossi Riding his GP bike in Trials Compititions?

Regards

-Jason Finn

www.jasonfinn.com

the clip didnt look slick to me, in fact very poor, i would of thought freestyle trials would of been a load of indoor trial type sections close together and ridden in the style and flair of the rider, and then judged on difficulty and style, only my thought.

my other thought is slightly more serious, these bikes are not designed for this, so how long before a frame brakes or suspension or wheel collapse..... and the potential injury that goes with it. im sure the serious will do bike strengthening and mods, but most wont, to me the organisers are taking a very big risk, and if insured, im sure the insurance company will not cover this as soon as it is realised what is being done on these bikes and what they are designed for, i bet this also worries the manufacturers..... as we know no one is safe in the world of litigation!