2011 Gas Gas Photos

jordi

The guys at Trials UK seem to have the prices for the 2011 models. clicky They appear to be very similar to last years prices, which is good. Atleast the price hasn't jumped. Hope they are indeed coming at those prices.

No sign of prices on GG UK website so hold your horses until announced by Shirty

Edited by andat

Those prices are right and they are not similar to 2010 models.

Sandifords are advertising at very similar prices.

WHY are 2011 models not cheaper than 2010 models??? currency is stronger so whats the excuse (sorry, reason) for it??

When the VAT dropped and currency was good at end of 2008 you could get a 2009 250cc for about

No offence mate, But you are always moaning at something with new bikes, The Currency might be stronger, But honestly for one minute do you expect GasGas to drop the prices of a 2011 bike to lower than an older 2010, How do you expect they are going to make a decent profit? It's simple if your not happy with the prices, don't buy one, or send a complaint to GG in spain, But to be honest however much you argue at the prices at the end of the day it won't make any difference.

It's possible there could be a surplus of 2010 models they need to move,so putting the 2011's price abit higher should tease afew people into buying whats left of the 2010's.

A new 2 year old bike is well behind the time's a new one year old bike is just about exceptable for the new bike buyers.

No offence taken. This is a forum for people to air their thoughts and opinions.

All I do is air mine - and yes it's often on price and p*ss being extracted by importers on pricing.

Why shouldn't Gas Gas (or any manufacturer) sell cheaper if their costs are cheaper?? Ford are doing it with their cars..... My point was -

Are Gas Gas (and other bikes) going to be cheaper or same as 2010 models abroad? If so then it's the UK importers making a tidier profit at the expense of the UK consumer and people will start buying overseas and importing their own bikes. IMO this

If they are costing more abroad - 2011 v's 2010 then it's the manufacturers that are taking more profit at the expense of their customers...

Now, I agree that they should be allowed and entitled to make more profit and if (as they will) certain items cost less to buy then the manufacturer could keep prices the same as 2010 and still increase profits

If they are cheaper abroad then people will shop abroad.

And also agree with you re: buying, not bought a bike since 2008 for this very reason.

In the diffence of Gasgas and other importers...........................

I believe importers strike a deal with the finance companies they use to help them buy all these bikes in advance for a certain set period of time,so,if they set and exchange rate in say january of this year,they may be held to that rate for a set period of time,say 6,9 or 12 months,so just because the exchange rate may be stronger now,it would make no difference to the buying power of the importer.

Im not saying this is gospal,but i do know this happens!

Benz