Trials Pants

tightwoods

I am getting back into trials after 25 years. All of the trials specific pants that I have seen seem to be skin tight and not designed for wearing knee braces underneath (i.e. for young riders with good knees). Vented MX/Offroad pants are too heavy and bulky. Does anybody make well-ventilated trials pants with room for knee braces? Thanks.

I have a couple different types of braces, and CAN get them to squeeze in under the trials pants, but I do not have fat legs so this may vary. Even at that, many times I just ride regular club events in jeans with full cut legs as compared to a slim cut.

Seems many just wear an enduro type pant with room to move, not a problem that I have seen. I think Mike at Tryals Shop sells some fairly inexpensively from FLY Racing.

I should add that my braces do not use an integrated patella cup. I use some(external) youth knee/shinguards that work well. Saved me a few odd kneecaps! :banana2:

Wulfsport do some. I have a pair and they are very popular around these parts especially amongst the older members of our clubs. Dont know if theres a US distributor but might be worth a try. If you pm me i can give you a website address. Not sure about Andys policy on advertising other sites so i wont post it here.

Hi

I wear Jitsie kit with six six one knee pads under as I have torn ligaments in both knees, thats what moto X and rugby does to you....lol they work really well and give the support required but still allowing full movement.... :rolleyes: