Ossa In The 2011 Wtc?

neils on wheels

Ossa have released a press statement and a new video of Colmer riding the bike.

With all the investment they are making production starts in September and they anticipate selling 1,250 bikes this year, then 2,500 in 2011.

It would be good to see them in the WTC.

Let's play fantasy trials riders. Who do you think they will have as their top rider?

They'd like to have Bou but will settle for Fajardo.

The bike looks very impressive. Like the idea of a 2T with Fuel injection. Gas Gas and Sherco better get busy. 4 lbs lighter than a Pro. Nice to see the photos of Colomer riding. He was always my favorite. Very stylish.

Edited by for artie

Will montesa still be in WTC ? If not Bou for sure i reckon will go. Does anyone know just who is behind OSSA management is it a consortium or individual investment. My point being is if there's money there then bou will im sure be lured by the big bucks. Mind you im sure he does very well from MR miagi or what ever he called at honda.

Bike looks good and is great to see another option for us trials riders in 2011

Will montesa still be in WTC ?

Apparently Bou has signed a contract for Montesa for next year. Fajardo's name has been mentioned more than once with regard to OSSA...

Is this confirmed andy???? Is there a press release????

Paddock talk at world rounds. The Bou part is almost certainly true. The Fajardo part is just speculation. The bike is being formally released this weekend in Italy. There has been rumour of rider being announced then too, but given Fajardo (or whoever) is still under contract to their existing team till end of season I see that as being unlikely, but you never know with the Spaniards!

I believe that Raga will be on Sherco in 2011 so not Ossa (unless they pay more).

I take it u had an interesting dream. Cabes is still Sherco next year and Sherco cant afford Raga aswell.

Apparently Bou has been given a contract for next year but has not signed just yet but it is 99.9% that he will. Fajardo has tested the Ossa and rumour has it that he will be the main man there. Fajardo is Colomer's protege so that would all make sense. That would leave a Mr D Lampkin as no.1 Beta rider for 2011!

I take it u had an interesting dream. Cabes is still Sherco next year and Sherco cant afford Raga aswell.

Apparently Bou has been given a contract for next year but has not signed just yet but it is 99.9% that he will. Fajardo has tested the Ossa and rumour has it that he will be the main man there. Fajardo is Colomer's protege so that would all make sense. That would leave a Mr D Lampkin as no.1 Beta rider for 2011!

I'm not so sure myself that Beta will let Fajardo go, I mean Lampkin is brilliant, but he's not quite up to Fajardo's standards. & I think Beta will realise that as well, Unless if they get someone new to replace him.