Colorado

hensley

Cody 1st that is all I know.

Sounds like the event is not over yet as far as the text I got. Pat was not in yet. But even if Pat got a clean loop would not beat Cody.

Cody 25 and 14 and 8

Pat 21 and 33

This may not be accurate. No third loop score yet

Edited by No Jive

I just got a call other winners Peters but not by a big amount Bolapue Nutsch Stull. Some high scores some impossible sections also heard that Pat was under the weather. Congrats to Cody on another phinominal day 8 pts last loop[wow

Cody is just HOT ****E right now! Good job! Yet, a good high pressure enema when cleaning the bike usually gets Pat cleaned out and ready for day two!

The real thing i seen in the posted scores was a Clean Day on 45 Class by Scott Head! Old stick can still ride, apparently! Awesome! :rolleyes:

This makes me proud! :)

Edited by copemech

Yea, I did not see them untill today. Looks like for whatever reason, Pat could not get his head around section 12, and three 5's on that one were costly! :rolleyes:

Team GG (Cody, Keith and Ron) were the only ones to make it through #12. I smell a conspiracy. :)

No Conspiracy....section 12 was huge wall with 8 foot run .. the 2010 300 PRO Gassers were the trick !! Cody, Keith and Ronnie all blasted up the wall it was a slight downhill approach in soft sandy dirt and a 14' near vertical wall (3rd Gear Pinned ), then another huge uphill splatter from nothing after that.. but the first wall was the stopper.. Congrats to Cody !!! You have earned it !! Go GasGas USA Team . These guys have ridden as a Team all year Helping eachother and sharing the info they would learn in a section with eachother , a great team effort.. Good Job Guys !!!

NATC results for Day 2 now posted at:

http://www.natctrials.org/results/10_rnd8_all.pdf

1 Cody Webb 11.0

2 Pat Smage 21.0

3 Keith Wineland 40.0

Do his two wins in Colorado mean that Cody is 2010 National champ, no matter what happens in California?

I only see results for the Support Classes.......maybe it just takes more time to filter West.

I only see results for the Support Classes.......maybe it just takes more time to filter West.

You gotta click on the "all classes" to get it all. Not sure exactly why they do this?

As far as Ron and all thet GG BS goes, I would like to thank GG as well for allowing Karl Jr to beat out Ronnie on cleans that day!

I think that could be a big emotional boost of confidence for this up and coming kid! Good showing!

Ta! :rolleyes: