Mid Wales Novogar 5th Sept

bikespace

Mid Wales Novogar coming up = 5th September

Usual location, great bit of land. Same piece of land that's used for the popular Forest Trophy Trial, with some extra bits that we can't use for the Forest Trophy as we have to get the Sportsman route round it.

Regs and Entry below. I'll put some more details on www.trialspace.co.uk nearer the time, but if you've got any questions give me a shout.

As always, observers always very welcome on bikes or not. Most sections within a hundred yards or so of your cars.

Some (fairly minor) road work involved, so under 17 year olds please don't apply - as always you're very welcome to bring your bike, observe a section for us, then fill yer boots on the sections once the entry has come round.

Extra 30 minutes this year as it's been a little tight on occasions, but please remember, the Novogar is a little quicker pace than a normal club trial, so keep with it. 40 sections spread over about 24 miles.

A great ride out, and with some prize money this year. See regs for details.

Someone just pointed out that the 125 class is not just for under 21's this year, although the note is still on the regs at the moment. I'll change it as soon as I get chance. (Cheers Billy).

Any other adjustments to the regs will be updated on here and on our website, so please keep your eyes peeled.

Novogar_Regs_and_Entry_2010b.pdf

Edited by bikespace

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers Gaz

Enjoyed today, cracking organization.

Might of been better of with no petrol on some as very slippery at front of entry

Pass on thanks to all officials and observers

Yeah it's pretty slippy up front, I've given myself a complex trying to scrub the sections off over the past few weeks, ending up on me a*** all the time :D

Thanks very much for everyone that helped out today, it really was a great effort all round, not just within the centre (although we had people from every club in the centre helping out today) but from elsewhere offering to observe. It's great once all the effort has gone in to marking out not to have to scrimp around too much for observers. Nice number of riders to be able to manage moving observers over from one side to the other. Big thank you to everyone involved, it makes it worthwhile!

P.S. If you passed Pez's van down that single track path, it's still there :D except now its up to its axles and tipping slightly towards the 200ft drop. A job for tomorrow and a big John Deere B) Oooops!

Forgot to mention, the TV crews were there today, their aim to get 12 minutes of footage for a clip in their popular Ralio show.

I know there were at least 3 crews climbing all sorts of weird and wonderful places to get the shots.

Watch out for it a week on Thursday on S4C Ralio (Foreigners will have to search for S4C on sky :-) )

Thanks very much for everyone that helped out today, it really was a great effort all round, not just within the centre (although we had people from every club in the centre helping out today) but from elsewhere offering to observe. It's great once all the effort has gone in to marking out not to have to scrimp around too much for observers. Nice number of riders to be able to manage moving observers over from one side to the other. Big thank you to everyone involved, it makes it worthwhile!

P.S. If you passed Pez's van down that single track path, it's still there :D except now its up to its axles and tipping slightly towards the 200ft drop. A job for tomorrow and a big John Deere B) Oooops!

Great trial and really well organised. Thanks to everyone involved.