Are We Not Allowed To Comment On Ex Works Lol Ossa's Then ?

old trials fanatic

As the heading says looks like we are not allowed to pass comment on ex works bikes on Trials Central anymore?

I think people were only trying to protect other Trials Central members.

Thought i would just make the point before this post gets deleted as the others were.

Free speach, within the boundaries of the law used to be allowed on here.

Then again it's not my site so what Andy decides is Andies perogative and i have to respect that and i do.

Perhaps we could have an outline of what we are and are not allowed to discuss?

The manner in which it was done was rather un-civil. I think it's OK to express doubts but since we don't know the facts from both sides it risks falling into the realm of slander.

As for free speech, my brother, the newspaper editor, had a poster on his wall that said, "The power of the press belongs to those that own one." Make no mistake, Andy owns this one and we are allowed to post on here at his discretion. Far too much work has gone into this site to have it mucked up by a few poorly thought out posts.

Edited by Dan Williams

The first topic was deleted (by me) as it became abusive (there is blame on both sides on that one. Most of you will have missed the sellers responses posted late at night). The seller also claimed he had received abusive emails from people from this site via EBay.

A second topic was created and that very quickly became abusive too so it was also deleted (not by me, one of the other moderators must have seen it before me and deleted it)

A third topic will just end up the same.

As Dan says above, it was all rather un-civil.

Topic closed.