Bike Upgrade, What Are You Thoughts On These?

blackrandomapple

The one on Ebay looks very nice, would definatly say that's a reasonable price, they are a fantastic bike though & worth the money. If I was you, I would bid for the one on ebay. Tell him to give the front pipe a polish up though!

Edited by GasGasben

Can you believe it, some one looked at my rev 3 today after 10 mins on ebay!!

Sods law, it broke when they test rode it, have had no probems with the bike for ages and ages!!

Looks like cdi unit has broken :D

Anyone know a rough price on these??

Usually the windings, they are prone to it. There have been a few reported on here in the past.

yeh polish the front pipe that will make a huge difrence to your rideing haha sorry.........

great bikes but i have heard from 2 of my friends one who done the scottish on one 2 times they both said that they are bette with the 300cc kit on it a bit lacking as a 250.

yeh polish the front pipe that will make a huge difrence to your rideing haha sorry.........

great bikes but i have heard from 2 of my friends one who done the scottish on one 2 times they both said that they are bette with the 300cc kit on it a bit lacking as a 250.

Nout wrong with telling him to give the front pipe a polish up, make it look a bit nicer! in my opinion the rev 4 with the 300cc kit on is way to aggresive, I no someone who has one & I find it very hard to control, The 250 does far from lack in power, it's just a bit softer & you just have to give it a bit more stick, But the Rev4 250 is so smooth to ride, Must be one of the nicest bikes ever.

Nout wrong with telling him to give the front pipe a polish up, make it look a bit nicer! in my opinion the rev 4 with the 300cc kit on is way to aggresive, I no someone who has one & I find it very hard to control, The 250 does far from lack in power, it's just a bit softer & you just have to give it a bit more stick, But the Rev4 250 is so smooth to ride, Must be one of the nicest bikes ever.

How do you find the Rev4T 300cc, and 250cc, in comparison to your 290?

Thought it interesting that a 290 rider would find the 300 4-stroke "way to aggresive".

Never ridden the 290, but would assume it to be a bit of a beast itself.

How do you find the Rev4T 300cc, and 250cc, in comparison to your 290?

Thought it interesting that a 290 rider would find the 300 4-stroke "way to aggresive".

Never ridden the 290, but would assume it to be a bit of a beast itself.

Hi,

I find the 250cc 4T is a lot smoother & calmer to ride than my 290 2T, But it's hard to compare a 2T to a 4T But the 300 4T, I find the power is just to aggresive & pulls way to quick, Some might say the 290 is to aggresive which in some ways it is, but in other ways it's calm & soft to ride, it's just what I'm used to, I'm sure if I had the 300 4T for a while I would get used to it & it wouldn't be so bad, The new Evo 300 on the other hand I find is in between the 250 & 300 Rev4's & is my favourite of the 4T's to ride.

Everytime my dad or anyone else who has a go on my 290 who owns a 4T says that it is an animal to ride, But sometimes I think the same when I ride a 4T, Such as my dad's Evo 4t with the arrow exhaust on, I say that's like an animal when I ride it, But It's just what your used to.

Edited by GasGasben