The Best Castor Based 2t Oil?

sam95

Hi what is the best castor based 2t oil and the easiest to get hold of?

and what ratio to run it at on my tlm200 (aircooled)

p.s i want to get the the castrol r smell but i have read that its not got for trials bikes cause it clogges up the piston or something like that?

thanks sam

Castrol TTS, its a synthetic version of Castrol R, smells simmilar too.

Dont know of any castor based ones though.

i got told that tts smell't nothing like castrol r ?

well lets hope some more people shed some light on to this

sam

i used touse castrol 747 also but in my motorcross bike, i was told for this it was not needed. I ask why and it is suited ideally to 125cc road racing bikes or contsant revving bikes. I suppose motorcross bikes rev more consistently higher than trials bikes so really shouldnt be needed. Also it can clog up i hear. I guess you should see what the top boys are using. I know for sure one WTC rider doesnt use it but as for the likes of bou it would be interesting to know if thats what makes you tick. Must admit it smells nice, but does it keep your feet on the pegs????

i used touse castrol 747 also but in my motorcross bike, i was told for this it was not needed. I ask why and it is suited ideally to 125cc road racing bikes or contsant revving bikes. I suppose motorcross bikes rev more consistently higher than trials bikes so really shouldnt be needed. Also it can clog up i hear. I guess you should see what the top boys are using. I know for sure one WTC rider doesnt use it but as for the likes of bou it would be interesting to know if thats what makes you tick. Must admit it smells nice, but does it keep your feet on the pegs????

The likes of Bou wont use it, they're on four strokes :D

it alrite :D but i might be going for castrol a747 but will it be alrite in my bike and what ratio shal i run it at bearing in mind its and aircooled bike and an other question were is it cheapest to buy in the west midlands