Mid Wales Novogar

bikespace

Yep - forgot all about this thread. I uploaded them to the Trial Reviews section last night, while I was still in the Cann Office.

I did try to upload to the results section of Trials Central but it's been so long I don't have my log in details, I need to sort my act out.

Results in this thread: Trials Reviews Thread

While I'm at it I may as well mention this bit too:

Forgot to mention, the TV crews were there today, their aim to get 12 minutes of footage for a clip in their popular Ralio show.

I know there were at least 3 crews climbing all sorts of weird and wonderful places to get the shots.

Watch out for it a week on Thursday on S4C Ralio (Foreigners will have to search for S4C on sky :-) )

Forgot to mention, the TV crews were there today, their aim to get 12 minutes of footage for a clip in their popular Ralio show.

I know there were at least 3 crews climbing all sorts of weird and wonderful places to get the shots.

Watch out for it a week on Thursday on S4C Ralio (Foreigners will have to search for S4C on sky :-) )

So dose S4C do English subtitles for the English speaking Welsh contingent (and the non Welsh speaking English contingent!) B)

Was listening to radio 4 a couple of weeks ago and they were on about how S4C broadcast lots of programs ware the official viewing figures was 0 viewers (excluding kids programs which viewing figures are not collected for) so if enough people view trials via S4C on sky with the program theme of

While I'm at it I may as well mention this bit too:

Should be available online as well as last weeks is still there S4c Clic

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but I watched it live on S4C and was able to add subtitles via the telly as still converting from Yorkie to Welsh so coverage made sense to me. Howard Davis is into trials now as he and his boy ride I think. Probably one of the best ways to get trials on TV. ( for the less informed Howard was a world class rally co driver so really nice to queue up for a section and chat with him - seems a top bloke).

I'm sure Gaz or Elwyn will translate for you - just need to check to make sure no bias creeps in - I can see the unofficial translation now - Young Welsh Tom Sagar puts English to shame with stunning win!!!! (lots of years of Rugby to make up for)