Sign in to follow this  
caddabs

Recommended Grips?

Hi i've always used domino grips as they're quite big so you've something to hold onto but also are soft providing plenty of grip even after being abit worn, also with being dual compound they dont split and are easy to put on

Might be worth you having a look at Enduro/Mx grips, there seems to be more choice,

ProGrip do some called 'PillowTop' they're very soft and feel bigger in diameter, I had a pair on my enduro bike and no blisters.

I bought some fingerless mtb gel gloves for the summer......big mistake......they make my hands ache, I think because they make the grips feel thicker, if that makes sense ?

• Like 1

Might be worth you having a look at Enduro/Mx grips, there seems to be more choice,

ProGrip do some called 'PillowTop' they're very soft and feel bigger in diameter, I had a pair on my enduro bike and no blisters.

Good grips - last as well - outside diameter is big though - wearing winter gloves might mean a few problems

I like rental half waffle in the med. compound, no arm pump when I use these. Also KTM stock grips are pretty good.

Edited by gtgasgas
  • Like 1

Renthal Trial grips med compound work great for me. Gloves really stick to them and there super comfortable no matter the season

• Like 1