Hi From Perth Scotland

slartibartfast

Hi from Perth Scotland

I just recently took a notion to give trials a go. I'm on the wrong side of 50 (just !). I had a twin shock Fantic many years ago which was an unreliable disaster and I never used it much as never found anywhere convenient to do so.

That makes me a complete no-clue-newbie with only a recollection of how hard it was and without the benefit of growing up with BMX's or doing mountain bike tricks !

Not sure if I am mad , stupid or both :thumbup:

I'll hang around and pick up some tips. The idea is to pick up a 2nd hand bike and see if I can get to grips with things. Info on anywhere to practice in the Perth area would be really useful.

I have info on the Fife and Montrose clubs (I know there is one in Perth also but can't find a website) but I quite like the idea of making a fool of myself in private ..... at the start at least !

Ian

Hi from Perth Scotland

I just recently took a notion to give trials a go. I'm on the wrong side of 50 (just !). I had a twin shock Fantic many years ago which was an unreliable disaster and I never used it much as never found anywhere convenient to do so.

That makes me a complete no-clue-newbie with only a recollection of how hard it was and without the benefit of growing up with BMX's or doing mountain bike tricks !

Not sure if I am mad , stupid or both :thumbup:

I'll hang around and pick up some tips. The idea is to pick up a 2nd hand bike and see if I can get to grips with things. Info on anywhere to practice in the Perth area would be really useful.

I have info on the Fife and Montrose clubs (I know there is one in Perth also but can't find a website) but I quite like the idea of making a fool of myself in private ..... at the start at least !

Ian

Hi Ian,

You can get info on the sacu website.

http://www.sacu.co.uk/

There is a club called Perth & District, its been around for 100 years!

Big John

Edited by Big John