Seized Swinging Arm Bolt (beta 4t)

easytigrrr

Hi guys, help and advice needed with seized bolt, the nut came off the spindle easy so i'm thinking my lucks in, should have know better,spindle/bolt stuck as tight a a knats @rsehole. i've so far tried lots of wd40 and an impact wrench to no avail. :lol: Cheers in advance (2008 beta rev 4)

Hi guys, help and advice needed with seized bolt, the nut came off the spindle easy so i'm thinking my lucks in, should have know better,spindle/bolt stuck as tight a a knats @rsehole. i've so far tried lots of wd40 and an impact wrench to no avail. :wall: Cheers in advance (2008 beta rev 4)

Problem now sorted,had to step it up to a 2lb lump hammer and a 3/8 socket set extension. 6 or 7 big licks, and hey presto, job done.

• 1 month later...

Problem now sorted,had to step it up to a 2lb lump hammer and a 3/8 socket set extension. 6 or 7 big licks, and hey presto, job done.

you were luckey i had one seized in an xr250 i welded a bolt on the end and put a socket on and nut like a puller and brayed with hammer to no avail i then had to put frame and engine in a 30 tonne press it couldnt argue but boy what a crack when it went