Missing A Bit Of The End

mclarke

Has any body else seen the new video of phil disney trying out the new Greeves.

Now is it just my eyes or does the rear mudguard strangely shorten it self half way through the vid.

I f so where did it go ,is it extreme weight saving or something more mysterious ?

:lol:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear god! Another Greeves banana skin! Phil Disney's a good rider by all accounts, but he looked to be struggling to hold the bike still when stationary! Is there a problem with the geometry?

• 4 weeks later...

Has any body else seen the new video of phil disney trying out the new Greeves.

Now is it just my eyes or does the rear mudguard strangely shorten it self half way through the vid.

I f so where did it go ,is it extreme weight saving or something more mysterious ?

:lol:

Link:

Yes, it does become bob tailed for a bit. Then comes back just as suddenly. In all, a rather unimpressive video.

If that's supposed to be a promotional video then it's the worst I've ever seen.

I don't think they warmed the bike up well but the carburation sounded awful. Fluffing and rich when revved.

Also I'm not sure if it was just the poor sound quality but I thought the engine sounded a bit rattley - like a 5 year old Gas Gas might sound after the Scott!

Not impressed at all.

If that's supposed to be a promotional video then it's the worst I've ever seen.

I don't think they warmed the bike up well but the carburation sounded awful. Fluffing and rich when revved.

Also I'm not sure if it was just the poor sound quality but I thought the engine sounded a bit rattley - like a 5 year old Gas Gas might sound after the Scott!

Not impressed at all.

The other two bikes available ran even worse, this was the best of the 3 prototypes!

Not impressed at all.

They have a website of a similar standard http://www.greevesmotorsport.co.uk/diary.html

I think the rider is Billy Wightman...

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

It's a well known fact!! the only thing the British are good at putting together is tea bag and water, we will never do well in the UK until all manufacturing is sourced to china.

Why do the Spanish out build and outride us at our own game ? if the Spanish were to design a new Cricket bat, modify the rules a bit so they can have a siesta mid day, would they give us a good ass kicking at that too.

I don't think they need to worry at all about competition from the Tetley tea folk, we can shoot down our own product before they even get chance to have a go.

"Eee look at that new T'ossa Grommet, don't know sweet f a about it but we better get one on order lad" " aye it looks a lot lighter than the ****eeeeeeeee that fella down the road is building".