Can Anyone Identify These Boots, Please?

scooterspal

Saw these on some of the riders at Exeter, RI this year and I'd like to check out these trials boots but I cannot seem to find the manufacturer. Wondering if anyone out there can identify them for me. Make and/or who sells them.

Thanks

boots.jpg

Edited by scooterspal

If buying from a UK dealer from info found on this website we would always ask that you support Trials Central Advertisers where possible as they help keep this site up and running.

Trials UK sell them - http://www.trialsuk.co.uk/products/oiled-balance-boot

So do Sandiford Off Road - http://www.sandifordoffroad.co.uk/trials-boots-8-c.asp

(Apologies to other advertisers who may also sell them. I didn't have time to go through all websites :wall:)

Yikes. These babies are close to $300US.

Looks like the riders in the picture appreciate the qualities of fine imported Italian leather : )

Not sure I'm quite in this league at the moment... but they sure do look nice. Are they really more comfortable

than the others?

Those are Gaerne Balance Oiled. Extremely comfortable. I have had mine 3 years now and will use them again next year. My last pair of boots were Alpinestars No Stop. They didn't even last a year but were even more comfortable than the Gaerne.

If your going to the events this weekend at Exeter their will be a few dealers.

• 2 weeks later...