what problems do you think they will have?

mark1984

thanks for all the replys i think they will manage to sort the fuel injection it cant be that hard to sort that out there are a lot of 2 stroke outboard boat engines have it as well as some honda 2 stroke donkey engines. hope it is all its cracked up to be when it finaly comes out.

is that how much they will be? thats a lot of cash to shell out for a 2 stroke fuel injection or not. do you know if they will have upside down forks? i sure hope they dont or i wont be haveing one thats for sure the bottom of my fork legs get cained all the time i would need a few spair sets if i was gona have upside down forks.

standard Marzocchi on the first production run, USD optional on the next run.

cheers

Unlike other manufacturers I think Ossa are doing what they can to move the boundaries of what we see as a trials bike. What huge steps forward have we seen since the 4RT, since Beta brought out the frame on the Zero since evolved through the Gara, Techno, Rev and now Evo ranges. Every manufacturer decelops their bikes every year in small iterative steps because to make a huge engineering step forward costs money and there is the fear they will not recoup that outlay.

I want to wait and see what happens with Ossa before commenting.