THE SCOTT 2010

wetfeet

can i just say to Richmond motor club a big thank you for another successful Scott trial it never fails to be a good day out for riders and spectators alike, no matter if its sunny raining or any other permutation in the weather so great day and keep up the good work

congrats to James on a very deserved win

here are some pics from the day i couldn't beat Andy and the trials central team in getting the photos out first, and there no where near as good!!! but please enjoy( best viewed in slide show)

pictures

Excellent pics mate anymore stick them up. And if any one has any pics of #82 from early in the trial I would appreciate it. Unfortunatly my bike stopped somewhere between petrol check 2 and 3 with water in the engine and also lost the spark. Also like to say a big thank you to Harriet Peacock's #4 Mum and Dad for picking me and my bike up in the middle of no where. :thumbup: Can't thank them enough.

Edited by lurchio

Lurchio I suspect I'll have something from the bottom of Shaws Gutter but couldn't get the pics downloaded before dinner last night cos Mrs Slapshot was too busy on Treasure sodding Island!!! Heading home now (she's driving I've got a hangover) will let you know

The more photos the better for those of us unfortunate enough not to have been there - Cheers :thumbup:

GJ :wacko:

The more pictures the better :thumbup: after my first trip to the Reeth this year I was desperate to get to the Scott but the rota unfortunately did not allow, maybe next year.

Lurchio I suspect I'll have something from the bottom of Shaws Gutter but couldn't get the pics downloaded before dinner last night cos Mrs Slapshot was too busy on Treasure sodding Island!!! Heading home now (she's driving I've got a hangover) will let you know

Hiya, got one from the bottom of Shaws, not brilliant, not a great day too much water getting into cameras!! Surrender was worse, filter on my lens got so grotty I wasn't getting a clear focus or flash measure.....not happy. Anyway, won't get anything online till I get home, mother's wireless connection speed is garbage, this page has locked three times already!!

Other than that it was a magical weekend, the reverse route was, in my opinion, better for spectators, more early groups to see all the riders through in good time. It also allowed movement to later groups in a far more civilised fashion okay it was busy around By Pass but not like the other way. The two rat runs back into Marske eased the traffic as well.....Big Success for me.

Other than the cameras issues...own fault but there we go, it was brilliant. Even the weather can't dampen the excitement and tension The Scott can create, it really is superb. Every rider needs applause for their efforts no matter where they finished or didn't finish. Michael looked superbly quick all day and setting quickest time showed that but it's only half the show. Dibs had the speed but more than last year he appeared far more controlled in the sections and the results showed that, nice one!

The auction and presentation were great as well and as always, nothing could really be predicted and based on last year when Graham nudged Dibs out the way on observation. Great night, great weekend......roll on 2011.

Edited by Slapshot 3